DHS waives procurement regs for border wall construction | Dump Trucks Charlotte NC
Columbus Ohio Dump Truck Company Brief:
- The Department of Homeland Security's Acting Director Chad Wolf has waived the procurement laws that typically govern publicly funded construction projects in order to expedite columbus oh dump truck company on portions of the U.S.
Dump Trucks Columbus OH Insight:
The columbus oh dump truck company that the Army Corps chose are:
- BFBC (Bozeman, Montana)
- Texas Sterling Construction Co. (Houston)
- Bristol Construction Services LLC (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Burgos Group LLC (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Gibraltar-Caddell JV (Montgomery, Alabama)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel (Dickinson, North Dakota)
- Southwest Valley Constructors Co. (Albuquerque)
- Randy Kinder Excavating Inc. (Dexter, Missouri)
- Martin Brothers Construction (Sacramento, California)
- SLS Ltd. (Galveston, Texas)
- Posillico Civil Inc./Coastal Environmental Group Inc. JV (Farmingdale, New York)
- CJW JV (Santa Ana, California)
Local, state and federal agencies must abide by procurement laws for publicly funded columbus oh dump truck company so that they can ensure the taxpayer is getting the best deal through either low-bid or best value selection processes; can make sure that the columbus oh dump truck company who are bidding on a project have relevant experience and are financially capable of carrying out the columbus oh dump truck company in a safe, secure and successful manner; can verify that the workers on the project are being paid a prevailing wage; and that small-, minority- and disadvantaged-owned companies are able to get a fair shot at participation.
Under the DHS waiver, the following rules are among those that will not apply to the designated projects:
- 10 U.S.C. 2304; competition requirements.
- 10 U.S.C. 2306a; the prohibition of using cost-plus-a-percentage-of-cost contracts and the requirement that the procurement agency attempt a sealed bid procedure before any other method.
- 10 U.S.C. 2305(a)-(c), (e)-(f); planning, soliciting, evaluating and awarding contracts in a way that promotes and supports full and open competition.
- Section 813 of Public Law 114-328, as amended by Section 822 of Public Law 115-91; use of the lowest-priced, technically-acceptable source.
- 48 CFR 17.205; Documentation of special contracting methods.
- 48 CFR 17.207; The exercising of the most advantageous contract options.
- 48 CFR 22.404-5; Wage determinations reflecting prevailing wages and fringe benefits.
- 48 CFR 28.102-1(c); Requirement that columbus oh dump truck company post payment and performance bonds.
The President Donald Trump administration has drawn criticism from environmental advocates by also waiving clean air, water, cultural, endangered species and other environmental regulations for previous border wall projects. Thus far, legal challenges to those waivers have been unsuccessful.